Location: Syracuse, NY
The position requires excellent communication and organizational skills. Ideal candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced office environment. Construction experience preferred but not required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Project Managers with assembling and processing submittals.
- Preparing project documents for new projects
- Processing requests for information.
- Assisting Project Managers with subcontractor and vendor communication.
- Project start-up documentation
- Project close-up documentation
- Collection, preparation and updating of Operational and Maintenance Manuals.
- General project management support
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of office experience
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Must have experience in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Maintain a positive attitude and work environment
- Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Good verbal and written communication skills