Design-Build Sales Account Executive
Location: Albany, NY
Responsible for acquiring negotiated and invitation to bid sales with an element of design / design assist as part of the sale. The individual will be required to meet individual sales targets and annual growth rate as outlined by management. The sale will be direct to end users, construction managers, developers and building operators.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility is to initiate new prospects for our design build offering.
- Develop sales strategies to meet sales goals and ensure peak performance.
- Lead the sales process from initial contract through successful deal closure and booking.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships to successfully acquire positive references to generate additional design build sales.
- Maximize sales by regularly connecting with well established customers to maintain current relationships and identify market opportunities with new customers.
- Maintain a continuous sales funnel and update as directed by management.
- Utilize operations (designers, project managers & specialist) as a resource in the selling process.
- Become active in industry related organizations and with market organizations that you are primarily selling.
- Work in a team environment that includes managers, sales, estimating, design / CADD, construction & service personnel to drive business for all Danforth’s offerings.
Experience & Requirements:
- Ability to manage complex sales that include financial, political, technical and procurement strategies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Typically, 5 – 8 years of successful experience in executive level selling.
- Willingness to travel throughout the Northeast as a sales coverage territory.
BS/BA in related discipline or demonstrated industry experience is highly desirable, and certification may be required in some areas.
Note: Please be sure to include your resume as an attachment to the email.