Human Resource Manager
Location: Buffalo, NY
The Human Resource Manager (HR) responsibilities include leadership and management in all facets of company Human Resources. The HR Manager ensures company employee policies and procedures are in place and adhered to in order to support the strategic planning, mission and vision of Danforth.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Manage and administer all Company benefit programs including but not limited to health, dental, vision, disability and other voluntary benefits.
- Identify and recommend new employee benefits programs.
- Maintain PTO system and tracking.
- Maintain FMLA compliance and tracking system.
- Maintain COBRA compliance system.
- Maintain employee handbook ensuring Company policy and procedures are up to date and in compliance. Ensure all Company policies are enforced.
- Develop and execute company training plans.
- Develop, implement and track processes for employee reviews, goal setting and career development.
- Maintain employee files electronically.
- Expand and maintain on boarding processes for newly hired employees.
- On board salary employees using the formal on boarding processes.
- Develop and maintain recruiting process and tools and ensure the recruitment process is being followed throughout the organization.
- Prepare formal company offer letters.
- Advise managers/supervisors in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation and conduct exit interviews.
- Responsible for the supervision of the receptionist and general administrative functions.
- Be a valuable resource to all employees in all geographic regions for questions and assistance relating to human resources, human relations and benefits.
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 5 years of proven leadership and success in all areas of human resources, benefits, and employee relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- PHR or SPHR designation preferred.
- Must have the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality, enthusiasm and willingness to represent company in the most professional and positive manner.
Note: Please be sure to include your resume as an attachment to the email.