Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Responsible for the successful management of projects according to JWD standards and expectations.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete responsibility of all project related operations
- Scheduling of direct and indirect project work
- Interfacing with Client and Owner Representatives
- Review of Project Scope with Field Foreman
- Assuring project is entered into Corporate System accurately and completely
- Review invoice amounts with Client and request project invoicing from Accounting
- Perform Job Site Safety Analysis (JSA) with Field Supervisor
- Attend Project Meetings as required
- Attend weekly inter-office scheduling and coordination meetings
- Perform job site inspections of work in progress and review for client satisfaction
- Maintain a daily log of activities and correspondence
- Assure that tools and equipment are returned
- Coordinate activities between field and shop, subcontractors and owner’s suppliers
- Review cost reports and variances
- Negotiate and administer scope changes in the work
Experience & Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively work with craft people and client personnel
- Ability to estimate work
- Proficiency in computer based management systems
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs to view potential work
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to perform typical office activities. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus. Handicap access is provided.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to perform difficult physical maneuvers including lifting, stretching, climbing, crawling, etc. No handicap amenities provided.
- Work environment consists of a standard office environment. The temperature and noise levels in the work environment are moderate. Aisle areas are open. Work environment consists of construction areas which are often dirty, non-climate controlled, difficult access and dangerous.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Associate Degree in Construction related field. Ten (10) years experience in the industry.
Note: Please be sure to include your resume as an attachment to the email.