Regional Service Manager
Location: Albany, NY
Oversee the day-to-day Service operations group within assigned market to ensure a smooth workflow. Performs work in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies resource needed to complete work and pursue productivity improvements. Troubleshoots and resolves semi-complex problems.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for operational oversight of all trade offerings within assigned market(s) including accountability for the effective service implementation throughout the entire business and corresponding financial results.
- Develop operational execution strategy to maximize customer satisfaction and overall effectiveness of all trade offerings.
- Ensure the completion of all preventive maintenance contracts, Quoted and T&M service projects and construction support initiatives within the business portfolio.
- Ensure billings and costs are reviewed monthly and any deviation in the monthly financial results can be justified.
- Perform on-going financial analysis of all projects, contracts and work orders including budgeting, forecasting and labor resource planning for all service offerings within assigned market.
- Oversee account management including customer care, renewal negotiations within the business, including but not limited to definition, organization, planning, implementation and control of contracts and tasks while also seeking customer feedback and taking actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Supervise service operations personnel on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization.
- Assist the sales team with operational support to secure new business and take the lead on driving all T&M orders.
- Work in a team environment as a support function with a matrix reporting structure that includes managers, sales, business development, design, construction & service personnel.
Experience & Requirements:
- Excellent customer service and sales skills including effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven leadership and strong conflict management skills.
- Minimum of 10 years proven management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience within the HVAC, plumbing, environmental services and facilities management trades.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a service operations business greater than 5 million in annual revenue.
- Good computer skills: knowledge of and proficiency in common office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and general software navigation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
BS in business management or equivalent work experience is highly desirable. MBA is a plus. Certification may be required in some areas.
Note: Please be sure to include your resume as an attachment to the email.